Models of Collaboration
From clinical integration to risk management, we can help you achieve your unique goals for accountable care
Each health care organization faces unique challenges in the transition to value-based care. Accountable Care Solutions from Aetna works closely with you to help identify your organization’s specific needs and determine how we can best work together to meet your clinical and business goals.
The scope and focus of our collaboration depends on your immediate and long-term goals.
- Is your organization ready for a transformed care-delivery model?
- Do you simply want to improve aspects of care for a single identified population?
- Are you looking to manage risk and diversify your revenue streams?
Let's select a model that meets your needs.
Whether or not you choose to assume risk in your value-based care model, we can design a model of collaboration to help you succeed:
- Full accountable care organizations (ACOs) - Medicare and commercial
- Medicare-only options (Medicare Shared Savings Program, Pioneer ACO Model)
- Bundled payment pilots
- Patient-centered primary care initiatives
- Readiness for value-based care (clinical integration and care management foundation)
- Co-branded, value-based health plans
Proven. Transformative, Comprehensive.
To help acheive success in these models, we offer a balanced model that advances your organization's operations and growth opportunities.
1. ACS Enablement Solutions
Enablement Solutions provide insights and interventions to help providers:
- Advance their accountable care transformation strategies
- Improve value-based clinical and financial outcomes
- Drive market share growth
2. ACS Health Plan Services
Health Plan Services empower providers to:
- Identify and evaluate the new growth opportunities that accountable care offers
- Establish innovative value-based insurance products and successfully bring them to market through flexible, collaborative strategies
- Execute with support by Aetna's proven expertise, best-in-class operations, nationwide sales and marekting presence and extensive network of employers and brokers
3. ACS Advisory Services
Advisory Services facilitate provider organizations in changing strategies to measurably advance their readiness, capabilities and performance, and successfully transform to value-driven health care delivery.
Register now to request a Transformation Roadmap for Accountable Care – a proven, customizable plan that incorporates everything you need to get to sustainable accountable care. It’s based on our experiences with more than 200 value-based model collaborations.
Client profile: Aurora
Payer-provider collaboration: NovaHealth and Aetna
A report on the successful collaboration between Aetna and NovaHealth, focusing on shared data and care management for Medicare Advantage members.
Plan executive helps lead provider-payer collaboration forward
Charles Kennedy, CEO of Accountable Care Solutions, describes ACS, its provider collaborations, progress and future.